On Sunday, May 15, 2016, Dr. Jennifer Harrison will be teaching a one day course based on her book, Stressed Self to Best Self™: A Body Mind Spirit Guide to Creating a Happier and Healthier You. The course will be held at Active Back to Health Centre. During this course you will learn valuable stress management tools encompassing six main areas:
- Bodymind: Here you will learn several powerful but easy to use techniques to decrease your stress in a very short period of time.
- Nutrition: The course will cover some simple but effective strategies to help you boost your resiliency to stress and to avoid some common health problems.
- Exercise: You will be shown how, with only a little effort, you can decrease stress and significantly improve your health and outlook on life.
- Money and Abundance: In this section we will cover some simple strategies to decrease stress around money. We will also look at how our belief systems around money are at the root of most of our financial worries.
- Relationships: Here we will focus on one of the most important relationships of all – the relationship you have with yourself.
- The Bigger Picture: We will take a look at how science and spirituality merge together to help us tap into a powerful source to make positive changes in our lives.
For more information and to register, please go to Dr. Harrison’s website: www.drjenniferharrison.com and click on the Courses menu tab. There are only 6 openings for the course so be sure to register early. The course fee is $147CAD which includes GST. Plus, everyone attending will receive a signed copy of Dr. Harrison’s book, Stressed Self to Best Self™: A Body Mind Spirit Guide to Creating a Happier and Healthier You.